Thursday, September 7, 2017

Yikes it's been awhile!

Just an update on what's happening with this blog...not a lot! A lot of posts were moved to my website and once that happened I sort of just stopped posting. But I'm starting to get a lot of questions on Rebecca's 4th book and you should know it's moving along and I'm hoping it will be out before 2018.

it shouldn't be a spoiler to say that Rebecca will regret her decision to go back to the island almost as soon as she lands. where will she stay? What will Cassandra do? What will lee do when he realizes just how good alistair has been taking care of Rebecca? It's all moving along and I'll keep you posted when I know more. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I just reread ur Valerie Dearborn trilogy and I was wondering what the other books are called that came after the trilogy? I want to read more about Molly, Jack, Rachael, Cer and of course Val and Lucas. Thank you

    ReplyDelete